Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Night

Witch
12/3/13
Nikon D5200
18-55mm
1.0 sec
f/8.0
ISO 200
50.0mm
Yes tripod
Tire Swing
12/3/13
Nikon D5200
18-55mm
7.3 sec
f/8.0
ISO 200
36.0mm
Yes tripod



To get these pictures I had Anna put a bright flashlight in her mouth and then held the shutter in the bulb setting down for 1 second. The other picture was done by having Anna twist the tire swing as much as she could then let it go and run around it with the flashlight. I was going to have her just spinning while sitting in the tire swing but it was frozen so it wouldn’t move with her in it so I improvised. My goal was just to get the light trails and the tier swing but since there are street lights and car lights all around you can pretty much see everything. When I was editing it I changed the colors to black and white that way the focus was on the light trail and not the surrounding colors. The goal of the picture of the flashlight in her mouth was to make it look creepy and kind of like a ghost or witch type of thing. I didn’t edit this picture at all and kept the colors the same. Overall I think both of these pictures were a success though I would have liked to have a place to go where it was completely black
 

No comments:

Post a Comment