Thursday, November 13, 2014

The last day

Well today was our last full day at the Villa. It's crazy to think that two months went by that fast. It feels like we all just got here and just met. I'm going to miss Italy but I'm going to miss all the people that are here with me more, they are like a second set of siblings to me. Tomorrow we leave by train and spend the night in Rome. Saturday I fly to Dublin and spend 5 days there and then I fly to Amsterdam to be with Amber (whom I haven't seen in far too long). The next week is going to go by so fast and then my Europe experience will be over and done with. I'd like to say that I know I'll be back and I really hope that I will be back here but I don't think that I will ever have an experience like this. 
Tonight we have our Gala which is kind of like a tribute to us and all the things we've done artistically and a time to say goodbye to everyone. Sorry I have no pictures to post and this post is also super cheesy. 
Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment