Thursday, November 6, 2014

The weekend

Thursday October 7th

So tomorrow I am off with a group headed to Venice, Verona, and Milan for the weekend. I probably won't be able to post much unless k have good wifi on my phone so don't expect much from this blog for the next few days. 
Today's highlight was learning to make tiramisu, I learned that the lady fingers soak up the alcohol very fast and that it's an art to get the right balance of espresso and rum to soak into the lady fingers to make it not over whelming. I will attempt to make this when k get home but I'm sure it won't be the same without the assistance of Rosella (who is a master chef). Unfortunately I was too eager to have the finished product of this lovely dessert so I never thought to take a picture of it so this will be a rather bland blog post with no pictures, but who needs pictures when you all have my great sense of humor to appreciate? With that I bid you ciao so I can sleep before my morning departure, it's sure to be a fun (wet) weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment