Thursday, January 8, 2015

Some Images

These are just some random pictures I have taken from my time over in Europe and some pictures I took over winter break.
This was taken in southern New Hampshire a few days before Thanksgiving, I just really like the picture and did a bit of editing to it in LR but this is pretty much what the sunrise actually looked like.
From the same morning as above but facing away from the gorgeous sunrise colors, I put it in b+w because I liked how the white of the snow contrasted with the grey sky.
Again from the same morning. I liked the sun beginning to shine on the trees.
A few days later I believe, our clothesline had frozen the night before so I got a close up of the ice on it.
This is a shot from Taormina, Sicily. I really liked this picture but it didn't fit into any of the final categories.
Taken at a pit stop somewhere in Sicily, it was stormy that day so the clouds looked pretty cool.
Taken in Florence at the Galileo museum. I had to do a bunch of editing to get a crane out of the middle of the shot (which you can still kind of see in the window's reflection) but overall I really liked this shot.
This is a silhouette of half the group I spent time in Italy with. We were up in Corciano on the first week and everyone just kind of sat there perfectly as the sun was going down, this is definitely one of my favorite pictures.
Meghan Faulkner giving us some scale to the massive skeleton we saw in Gubio? I can't remember where this was actually.
A silhouette of a fountain in the center of Perugia. I loved how the sun hit the water perfectly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment