Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Palermo

Okay so I am going to try and put all these posts up as fast as possible but I have watercolor and italian to work around and going through all those pictures I've taken is going to be a nightmare so bear with me. 
Monday September 29
We left the Villa in the morning, took a bus to Rome then a short plane to Palermo in Sicily. Sicily is the "ball" that the "boot" is kicking for those that are not very good at geography. Palermo is a city on the left top of the island where we had our home base hotel. Our hotel is wonderful the rooms are great and best of all they have air conditioning that worked. The city of Palermo on the other hand is not so great, lets just say that the streets are covered with dog poop and homeless people and the smell is less than pleasant. Regardless of the state of the streets, Palermo is beautiful. Palermo is right on the water and the beaches are amazing. We didn't arrive till pretty late in the day and we are all pretty exhausted so I did not take any pictures today (a shock I know) but I will leave you with these.
 This was taken the day before we left in Corciano, he was so friendly and wanted to play so here he is playing with a string. He has a collar on so not a stray yay!
 The lovely Ana petting another cat. What can I say we love cats.
From left to right: Bailey, Ana, Sorcha, Mike, and Leo. I took this at sunset and I just love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment